Grey's Anatomy

My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy, currently is the longest-running medical TV drama of all time with 18th seasons and renewed for a 19th season. Shonda Rhimes created the show in 2005 and it's still one of the most popular series on US television. Since 2017, Grey's Anatomy is in Netflix and is the third most popular streaming show in that platform. 

At the starting years of the show, all the viewers and fans can noticed the show have a very small budget, less episodes for season and have just a few characters. Now a day, is a very spectacular TV show, with a big cast and sometimes have the appearance of singers or recognized actors in some special episodes.

The reason why I love so much this show can be relative through the years, but this TV show have a very strong feminist perspective in their scripts, characters I could relate to, talk in an open and sincere way about psychological problems, and obviously the drama in every episode.

If I'm honest, I think I have seen all seasons of this TV show at least a six times complete. I know is a lot but in the last years with Netflix is even more easy to watch every season, before Netflix I have to see the episodes on random websites where sometimes the episodes doesn't have the best quality. 

This TV show started in 2005 with the Drs. Meredith Grey in the star role and four friends who also are surgery residents. Alex, Cristina, Izzie and George was the best supporting actors, their stories and love life was a very good complement to the Meredith's history. My favorite character of all the seasons is Cristina Yang she was a very incredible and empowered character, even when she left the TV show in the 10th season I consider she was the best. 

Probably my favorite episode is "We almost have it all" in the third season, because in that episode Cristina learns about being herself in every moment, love her power and never give up all of that for anyone even for someone you love. Is a very sad episode I know, but I'm a very big fan of sad endings.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my Study Program