Thailand

 If I had the opportunity to choose just one country to visit without a doubt would be Thailand. This exotic destination is living rent free in my dreams so many years ago, and being honest I think is a place very affordable in the case I start saving money for visit like a tourist or maybe to live in there a few months. Probably so many people knows Thailand for the beautiful an idyllic beaches, one of the most famous are the Phi Phi islands, turquoise waters and white sands prove what I'm talking about. But in my opinion, if someone of us visit Thailand I recommend visit places more historical than touristic, in first place less people is better for photos, you can enjoy the temples or museums in a better way, and last but not least important Covid-19 changes our lifestyle, and travels are not the exception. If I had to choose some places to visit in my bucket list would be islands Koh Samui and Koh Pha Ngan, temples Wat Plai Laem and Wat Pho, and Khao Sok National Park (nature and animal reserve).


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my Study Program