Songs and memories

 I'm a really big fan of music, concerts and every kind of thing with live music. In this oportunity the first song I want to talk is Still Breathing by Green Day. A couple years ago I was very sick, for at least six or eight months I had a very painful disease, and in all that time, any doctor can found what it was happened to me. And one day I get worse, in the morning I wake up and the other thing I remembered it was me in a white room in the hospital. In that moment so much feelings come to me, and for  lucky, a very nice nurse helped me. When I was calm down she asked me if I want something to do, maybe watch tv or my cellphone, she suggested I can listen music, and in there like a really twisted joke from life, the first song who appers in my playlist was Still Breathing. 

The second song I want to talk, is Put your head on my shoulder by Paul Anka. This song means a lot for me and my boyfriend, we danced this song for first time in the marriage from a cousin of him. A few songs later after the first dance, my boyfriend asked to the Dj if he can put this song from Paul Anka, after a couple minutes the song show up and he asked me to dance, was a very magical and romantic moment.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my Study Program